Your diet is your lifestyle that you choose by yourself, but it affects your body and sensitive skin so much.
We will talk in this article about the most important three points in your diet that affects your sensitive skin.
- What foods you eat to get more benefits on your skin.
- Practicing sport and exercises.
- Drinking water and its effect on sensitive skin.
What foods you eat to get more benefits on your skin?
Eating healthy food is a very good for your body in general and especially for your skin, so you must choose what to eat and you want to know the right vitamins and nutrients that can benefit your skin.
In fact a sensitive skin is basically a skin that becomes irritated easily, so people with sensitive skin should find foods rich in B vitamins which help to relieve dry, irritated skin. You can take a daily B-complex vitamin, but the best way is getting some of your B vitamins from the foods you eat.
There are many types of vitamin B
- Vitamin B1 is found in whole-grain cereals, bread, red meat, egg, green leafy vegetables, legumes, sweet corn.
- Vitamin B2 is found in whole-grain products, milk, meat, eggs, cheese and peas.
- Vitamin B3 meats, fish, milk, eggs, legumes, potatoes and peanuts.
- Vitamin B6 can be found in liver, meat, brown rice, fish, butter, wheat germ, whole grain.
- Vitamin B9 is found in yeast, liver, green vegetables, and whole grain cereals.
- Vitamin B12 can be found in liver, meat, egg yolk, poultry and milk.
Practicing sport and exercises also help your skin to be good and healthy looking, so you must try to practice exercises regularly because it considered one of the keys of having a healthy skin.
Exercise is important to pump up blood flow to the skin, relieve stress and detoxify the body. Since the blood carries nutrients throughout your body, the better your blood flow, the more nutrients your skin gets.
Drinking water and its effect on sensitive skin
Skin is an organ, and just like any other part of the body it is made up of cells. And skin cells, like any other cell in the body, are made up of water. Without water, the organs will certainly not function properly or at their best.
If your skin is not getting the sufficient amount of water, it will suffer a lot from bad effects, so you need to have a large amount of water at least 8 glasses a day.
Drinking water will not protect your skin from drought only, but also you can see the effects of hydrating in your sensitive skin.
for more tips : if you want to protect your sensitive skin,you can read about : 6 environmental factors that affect sensitive skin that bad